Transform the State of Florida into a global example for Clean Water
Create Solutions for identified critical concerns through development and collaborations between working groups of citizens, scientists, private and government entities which purpose is to provide sustainable and solid solutions for Florida’s water woes.
All encompassed statewide approach
Local and County Efforts
• Education of all entities by Hemp4Water
• Coordination and Cooperation between all entities
• Infrastructure Improvements by private and government entities
Storm Water Management
How Do We Pay for It?
What is the ecological and economical potential
1. De-Schedule Industrial Hemp
Florida’s Governor and/or the Attorney General have the power to de-schedule hemp without any discussion or approval required.
Florida’s legislature can do de-schedule hemp through legislative action.
2. Require Legislature to exempt Hemp from corporate taxes.
Replace corporate taxes with a Hemp4Water fee.
Direct Amendment 2 revenue to the Hemp4Water project..
How Much $$$?
At least if you could pay for all existing projects and build a pipe/pump infrastructure
How Do we Pay for It?
- No Corporate or Sales Tax replaced by
- Dedicated Hemp 4 Water Charge
|Hemp Rate||$ Generated||Years to $60 Bil|
What to get there faster?
- Pass Amendment 2 – Medical Marijuana
- Allocate a 2.9% MMJ tax (avg of other states)
- Colorado generates $1.5 mil/month
- Multiply those estimates by 4X
- Add to the Industrial numbers
|Hemp Rate||$ Generated w/Med||Years to $60 Bil|
Still not fast enough?
- Use Amendment 1 – 33% of doc stamps goes to water/land conservation/restoration
- If 100% were dedicated to water infrastructure
- It would produce an additional $2,257,000,000 annually
|Hemp Rate||$ Generated w/Amendment 1||Years to $60 Bil|